Edward Jones Credit Card
- Earn 1.5 Loyalty Points on every net $1 spent up to $20,000 and 2 Loyalty Points on every net $1 spent over $20,000 during each 12-month cycle.
- Redeem points for cash back (statement credits), travel, merchandise, gift cards, charitable donations or Edward Jones Loyalty Invest™.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Edward Jones Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 26.24% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 1%
- SMART CHIP No
- Concierge Service to assist with hard-to-get tickets plus many more exclusive MasterCard privileges
- Zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions.
- Scoreboard Online Reporting - A free tool to help track and manage expenses.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Edward Jones Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Edward Jones Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 1st, 2016 at 6:36 EDT