ExxonMobil Credit Card
We're sorry, but the ExxonMobil Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer.
Below you can review the ExxonMobil Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- You earn rebates of $0.15 per gallon on eligible gasoline purchases made at Exxon and Mobil stations in the United States ("Exxon and/or Mobil Gasoline Purchases"). You earn rebates of up to 2% on other eligible purchases ("Other Purchases") you make each year as follows: 0.5% on your total annual Other Purchases up to $999; 1.0% on your total annual Other Purchases over $999 and up to $5,999; 2.0% on your total annual Other Purchases over $5,999 and up to $10,000; and 1% on your total annual Other Purchases over $10,000.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
ExxonMobil Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 27.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $5)
- SMART CHIP No
- No annual fee
- Broad acceptance, worldwide ATM access
- Free SpeedpassTM—an even faster way to pay
ExxonMobil Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the ExxonMobil Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:33 EDT