Fidelity 529 Credit Card
- Earn 2 points for every dollar in net retail purchases charged to the Card.
- For every $2,500 in purchases you make, you earn 5,000 points, which can be automatically redeemed for a $50 deposit to your designated Fidelity 529 account each time you meet this minimum.
- There's no limit to the rewards you can earn.
- You can also enjoy the flexibility to redeem points into other Fidelity accounts.
- Redeem for: Airline travel on any major U.S. carrier with no blackout dates and Gift certificates, cash, car rentals, and hotel stay.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
Fidelity 529 Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- With no annual fee, use your card for everyday purchases and earn rewards that can be turned into a deposit to your Fidelity 529 account. Friends and family can open a card account and link to your Fidelity 529 account.
Fidelity 529 Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Fidelity 529 Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 24th, 2014 at 7:52 EST