- Minimum Credit Required: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: American Express
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 2 points / $1||Max Earn 2 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 2 points for every dollar in net retail purchases charged to the Card.
- For every $2,500 in purchases you make, you earn 5,000 points, which can be automatically redeemed for a $50 deposit to your designated Fidelity 529 account each time you meet this minimum.
- There's no limit to the rewards you can earn.
- You can also enjoy the flexibility to redeem points into other Fidelity accounts.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 13.99% (V)|
|Intro Rate0%||Intro Period7 months||Regular Rate13.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 4%|
|Cash Advance Rate 19.99% - 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- With no annual fee, use your card for everyday purchases and earn rewards that can be turned into a deposit to your Fidelity 529 account. Friends and family can open a card account and link to your Fidelity 529 account.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1%
If you currently have the Fidelity 529 Credit Card and are satisfied or you like the terms of this credit card offer please let your friends know.
Share your experiences, thoughts or just ask a question:
- Ginny Switt:
We really enjoy having this credit card. A lot of cards make you call quarterly or monthly to "activate" a current set of rewards, which change what percentage you get based on the category in which you are purchasing, Fidelity gives us a consistent 1.5% on all purchases, regardless of what we are purchasing. Also, there is no limit to this, unlike other credit cards. Finally, instead of having to request a check or use rewards on something specific, Fidelity deposits the funds in an account for us which we can access at any time.
July 3, 2012 at 07:55pm
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Fidelity 529 Credit Card shown on this page.
The card information shown on this page was last updated: June 11th, 2013 at 7:19 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology