Fidelity 529 Credit Card
- Earn 2 points for every dollar in net retail purchases charged to the Card.
- For every $2,500 in purchases you make, you earn 5,000 points, which can be automatically redeemed for a $50 deposit to your designated Fidelity 529 account each time you meet this minimum.
- There's no limit to the rewards you can earn.
- You can also enjoy the flexibility to redeem points into other Fidelity accounts.
- Redeem for: Airline travel on any major U.S. carrier with no blackout dates and Gift certificates, cash, car rentals, and hotel stay.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Fidelity 529 Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- With no annual fee, use your card for everyday purchases and earn rewards that can be turned into a deposit to your Fidelity 529 account. Friends and family can open a card account and link to your Fidelity 529 account.
Fidelity 529 Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Fidelity 529 Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jan 30th, 2015 at 8:03 EST