Fifth Third Bank Secured MasterCard® Credit Card
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE $24
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 23.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
Fifth Third Bank Secured MasterCard® Credit Card’s Highlights
- Get started with as little as a $300 deposit into a secured Fifth Third savings account that earns interest.
- Your credit line is tied to the amount of money in your savings.
- Purchases made on your Secured MasterCard will be charged to your card (amount will not be deducted from your Savings Account).
- MasterCard Global Service®: MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- Travel Assistance Services: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.
- Plus, exclusive MasterCard benefits: MasterCard® Zero Liability, Purchase Assurance® and Master RoadAssist® Service.
- Travel accident insurance coverage up to $250,000.
Fifth Third Bank Secured MasterCard® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- SMART CHIP No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $5)
Fifth Third Bank Secured MasterCard® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Fifth Third Bank Secured MasterCard® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Dec 17th, 2014 at 2:24 EST