- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Network: MasterCard
- Online Response:No
- Secured Credit Card:Min Deposit of $300
- Get started with as little as a $300 deposit into a secured Fifth Third savings account that earns interest.
- Your credit line is tied to the amount of money in your savings.
- Purchases made on your Secured MasterCard will be charged to your card (amount will not be deducted from your Savings Account).
- MasterCard Global Service®: MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- Travel Assistance Services: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
- Free, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.
- Plus, exclusive MasterCard benefits: MasterCard® Zero, MasterRental® Insurance, Cell Phone Protection, Purchase Assurance® and $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance.
|Annual Fee $24||Monthly Fee None||One-time Fees None|
|Purchase Rate 23.99% (V)||Grace Period 21 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 4% (min $5)|
|Max Late Fee $35||Max Overlimit Fee N/A||Max Penalty APR 29.99% (V)|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Fifth Third Bank Secured MasterCard® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:38 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology