First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard Credit Card
- ONE-TIME FEES $75 - $95
- ANNUAL FEE $75 1st yr, $45 after
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st year, $6.25 after
- REGULAR RATE 36% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 27 days
First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard Credit Card’s Highlights
- This card requires a one-time up front Processing Fee. This one-time fee appears to regularly fluctuate and this is why it is listed as a range. The fee needs to be paid in full before the credit card account is opened by First Premier. If the Processing Fee is not paid in full within 85 days, the application will be withdrawn.
- Your initial credit limit will be $300 and your initial available credit will be only about $225, given the $75 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
- Your account history reports to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Use your card everywhere MasterCard® cards are accepted.
- Each time your Credit Account is eligible for and approved for an unsecured credit limit increase, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the amount of 25% of the amount of the credit limit increase will be assessed to your Credit Account.
- * We are not affiliated with or authorized by First PREMIER Bank. The information herein has not been reviewed or approved by First PREMIER Bank.
First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 36% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $6)
First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:37 EDT