First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
- REGULAR RATE 11.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- MONTHLY FEE None
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card's Highlights
- No credit history or minimum credit score required for approval.
- Monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus to help build credit.
- Deposit held at FDIC-insured bank.
- Set your own credit limit, which is secured by your deposit of $300 - $2,000.
- The First Progress Platinum MasterCard Secured Card requires no credit history or minimum credit score for approval, but the refundable security deposit must be provided before a card can be issued. The new CARD Act regulations also require all credit card issuers to verify the identity of every applicant before approval. We can usually complete this identity verification using fast, automated methods, but it is sometimes necessary for us to contact an applicant in order to verify his or her identity. Applicants will receive their cards more quickly if they respond promptly to our call or letter relating to this verification process. Virtually every applicant who successfully provides the refundable security deposit and passes the identity verification step will be approved for the card. If you have applied for the card and have a question or want to check the status of your application, please call First Progress toll-free at (888) 403-4783.
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 18.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Jan 17th, 2014 at 2:33 EST