Frontier Airlines Credit Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days. Redeem miles for two domestic roundtrip award tickets (subject to fees/taxes starting from $22.40).
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on purchases at FlyFrontier.com and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Award Redemption Fee Waiver.
- Earn a $100 Frontier Airlines Flight Discount Voucher after your Account anniversary when you have spent $2,500 or more in Purchases on your Account during your Cardmembership year.
- ANNUAL FEE $69
Frontier Airlines Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening.
- Complimentary FICO® Credit Score.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Frontier Airlines Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Frontier Airlines Credit Card.
Frontier Airlines Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Frontier Airlines Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 19th, 2016 at 6:02 EDT