GAP Credit Card
- Save 15% on your first purchase with the Gap Credit Card
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else Visa credit cards are accepted.
- Get $5 Reward Card for every 500 points earned
- Earn 500 points when you register your e-mail address
- Exclusive benefits: Cardmembers offers to earn extra points, 10% Tuesdays at Gap stores and online at gap.com, special birthday savings and access to special events with exclusive discounts
- Earn 500 bonus reward points if you sign up for paperless statements.
- Earn 5,000 points in a calendar year and enjoy Gap Silver Status with benefits like 20% quarterly bonus Rewards points, free online shipping and more
- ANNUAL FEE None
GAP Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 27.24% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Access your account online 24/7.
- Zero fraud liability.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about GAP Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the GAP Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the GAP Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:57 EDT