BuyPower Card from Capital One
- Every purchase earns rewards that can help you save toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
- Get 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year.
- Unlimited 2% Earnings on every purchase after that.
- Your Earnings don’t expire and there’s no limit on how much you can earn or redeem.
- For an even better value, use your Earnings on top of your best agreed-upon price and most current GM offers.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
BuyPower Card from Capital One’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then 11.9% - 19.9% variable APR on purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No annual fee.
BuyPower Card from Capital One Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BuyPower Card from Capital One shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 19th, 2015 at 9:10 EST