GM Card from Capital One
- 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year.
- 2% unlimited Earnings on purchases after that.
- Redeem Earnings toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
- Your Earnings don’t expire and there’s no limit on how much you can redeem.
- For an even better value, stack your Earnings on top of your best agreed-upon price and most current GM offers.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
GM Card from Capital One's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then 11.9% - 19.9% variable APR on purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No annual fee.
GM Card from Capital One Reviews
If you are interested in the GM Card from Capital One, check out the following credit cards as well:
GM Card from Capital One is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the GM Card from Capital One shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 21st, 2014 at 10:55 EST