BuyPower Card from Capital One® - Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car
- 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year
- Unlimited 2% Earnings on every purchase after that
- Redeem Earnings toward the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle
- Save even more when you combine your available Earnings with most current GM offers and incentives
- ANNUAL FEE None
BuyPower Card from Capital One® - Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.9% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP No
- No annual fee, no redemption limits, no Earnings expiration, no foreign transaction fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then an 11.9% – 19.9% variable APR on purchases will apply
BuyPower Card from Capital One® - Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BuyPower Card from Capital One® - Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:35 EDT