Harley-Davidson® Credit Card
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Harley-Davidson® dealerships.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, bars, and lodging merchants.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 everywhere else.
- Redeem 2,500 points for a $25 H-D™ Gift Card.
- Premium Offers and Special Dining Privileges
- Receive a $10 H-D™ Genuine Rewards Certificate.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Harley-Davidson® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Zero Fraud Liability, Fraud Protection, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and more
- You could win a new motorcycle with the H-D™ Visa Free Ride Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes ends 12/31/16.
- Visa Signature Concierge Service
- If you are not eligible for the Harley Davidson® Credit Card you will automatically be considered for the Harley Davidson Visa High Performance and Harley Davidson Secured cards.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Harley-Davidson® Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Harley-Davidson® Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Harley-Davidson® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:45 EDT