IberiaBank Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- 1 point for each dollar spent in qualifying purchases.
- Redeem for merchandise, travel, events, more.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 2%
IberiaBank Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 14.75% - 21.25% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $5)
- Low, variable rate APR of 9.25%, 12.25%, or 15.25% based on your creditworthiness.
- Low Introductory APR on balance transfers of 1.99% for your first 6 billing cycles. After that your assigned purchase rate will apply.
- No annual membership fee.
- Online access to credit card account information.
- Proof of Income is required on both the applicant and co-applicant (if applicable) to complete an application.
IberiaBank Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the IberiaBank Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 31st, 2014 at 5:27 EDT