Wayne Bank Visa® Rewards Plus Credit Card
- $50 cash back with your first purchase.
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend plus get a 50% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically.
- Choose to redeem your points for cash back, merchandise, travel and gift cards from popular retailers.
- Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325, with no blackouts.
- ANNUAL FEE $50
Wayne Bank Visa® Rewards Plus Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE 24 days
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.24% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- Visa credit cards also come with a variety of important features, including zero liability fraud protection, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Warranty Coverage and Travel Assistance.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Wayne Bank Visa® Rewards Plus Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Wayne Bank Visa® Rewards Plus Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Mar 11th, 2016 at 10:19 EST