JCPenney Credit Card
- Earn 1 point for every $1 of qualifying purchases.
- Save 15% on apparel, shoes, handbags, fine jewelry and home merchandise; save 10% on Modern Bride Diamond Vault, watches, furniture, mattresses, and custom blinds & shades.
- Earn additional JCP Rewards and discounts when you reach Gold or Platinum status with qualifying purchases and points.
- Earn a $10 jcp reward certificates when you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in-store or at jcp.com, with a limit of ten $10 certificates per month.
- Points expire at the end of each calendar month.
- ANNUAL FEE None
JCPenney Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
TRANSACTION FEE N/A
- SMART CHIP No
- Deferred Interest Details: No interest if paid in full within 36 months on furniture and mattress purchase(s) of $1500 or more
- No annual fee.
- Fraud Protection.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about JCPenney Credit Card to our community.
Hi....I recently 6/28/14 was approved for a card with JCPenney's...I was wondering when I will receive my card and first billing or is this something I need to go to the store and retrieve?? Thank You..
How does an existing cardholder add another person, so that person can buy merchandise on the existing cardholder's card?
Share your insights and review the JCPenney Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the JCPenney Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 8th, 2015 at 12:56 EDT