JCPenney Store Card
- Earn 1 point for every $1 of qualifying purchases.
- Open an account and receive a 10-20% discount on your next jcp.com order: 20% off apparel, shoes, handbags and fashion jewelry and 10% off fine jewelry, watches and home merchandise.
- Earn additional JCP Rewards and discounts when you reach Gold or Platinum status with qualifying purchases and points.
- Earn a $10 jcp reward certificates when you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in-store or at jcp.com, with a limit of ten $10 certificates per month.
- Birthday gift.
- Points expire at the end of each calendar month.
- ANNUAL FEE None
JCPenney Store Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE N/A
- CASH ADVANCE FEE N/A
- Deferred Interest Details: No interest if paid in full within 12 months on furniture and mattress purchase(s) of $1000 or more.
- No annual fee.
- Fraud Protection.
JCPenney Store Card Reviews
If you are interested in the JCPenney Store Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the JCPenney Store Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 24th, 2014 at 11:14 EDT