JetBlue Credit Card
- Get a $50 statement credit each year you purchase a JetBlue Getaways vacation package with your Card.
- Earn 20,000 TrueBlue points after you spend $1,000 with your Card in your first 3 months of Cardmembership.
- Earn up to 8 TrueBlue® points per dollar of eligible purchases made directly with JetBlue.
- Get 6 points from JetBlue for purchasing Getaways packages and for booking flights on jetblue.com.
- Earn an additional 2 points when you use your JetBlue Card.
- Earn 1 point for every eligible dollar you spend anywhere else.
- Receive a statement credit for 50% off select in-flight purchases such as movies, meals and cocktails with your Card.
- No blackout dates on flights operated by JetBlue.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $40 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
JetBlue Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- Travel benefits: Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, 24/7 Global Assist® Hotline, Roadside Assistance, Travel accident insurance and more.
JetBlue Credit Card Reviews
Before I had the job that I do now, I did not travel very much, and my favorite card was my Capital One Platinum Card, but since I began flying so much, I cancelled that card all together, since it was just taking up space.
If you are interested in the JetBlue Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the JetBlue Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 10th, 2014 at 3:04 EDT