The JetBlue Card
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire. Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
- ANNUAL FEE None
The JetBlue Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip-card technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- 0% introductory APR for first 12 billing cycles on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 12.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about The JetBlue Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The JetBlue Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:03 EDT