Johns Hopkins University Credit Card
- 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% cash back on groceries, 3% cash back on gas.
- Get a $100 cash back bonus after making $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.
- Grocery and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Johns Hopkins University Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- No annual fee.
- SafePass® - Add another security layer to your banking with a 6-digit, one-time code you use along with your Sitekey® image.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service — Get assistance with a wide range of services, including personalized recommendations and reservation assistance, golf tee times, directions, and a host of other services, 24 hours a day.
- Shopping Protection — Extended warranties, purchase security, and more.
- Travel Assistance and Protection – Roadside assistance, common carrier travel accident insurance, luggage reimbursement, and more.
Johns Hopkins University Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Johns Hopkins University Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 27th, 2015 at 4:10 EST