- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 1%||Max Earn 3%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- 1% cash back on every purchase 2% cash back on groceries 3% cash back on gas.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Grocery and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
|Intro Rate 0% (V)||Intro Period 12 months||Regular Rate 12.99% - 22.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate12.99% - 22.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 22.99% - 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- Zero liability fraud protection for unauthorized card transactions.
- Protection for you and your account information — secure online access, around-the-clock fraud protection, Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance and more.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Protection when you travel for car rentals, lost cards, emergency assistance — a full range of benefits.
- Travel Assistance and Protection – Roadside assistance, common carrier travel accident insurance, luggage reimbursement, and more.
- Shopping Protection — Extended warranties, purchase security, and more.
- Connect to unique, exclusive opportunities and preferred access to an array of travel, entertainment, lifestyle, and cultural experiences from around the world.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Johns Hopkins University Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Sep 16th, 2013 at 8:42 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology