Johns Hopkins University Credit Card
- 3% cash back on gas, 2% cash back on groceries and wholesale clubs, 1% cash back on every purchase.
- Get a $100 cash back bonus after making $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.
- Grocery, gas and wholesale bonus rewards apply to the first $2,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into your Bank of America checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards
- ANNUAL FEE None
Johns Hopkins University Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 16.24% - 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No annual fee.
- ShopSafe®: Add an extra layer of protection when you shop online
- Overdraft Protection
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Johns Hopkins University Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Johns Hopkins University Credit Card.
5.0 out of 597 reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Johns Hopkins University Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 14th, 2016 at 2:35 EDT