Kohl's Credit Card
- Save 30% on your first purchase using your new Kohl’s Credit Card
- This card entitles you to at least 12 special offers of 15-30% off every year
- An additional 15% discount will arrive with your new card in the mail
- Spend $600 on your Kohl's Charge to become a Most Valued Customer (MVC) and receive at least 18 discounts a year
- ANNUAL FEE None
Kohl's Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
TRANSACTION FEE N/A
- SMART CHIP No
- Combine your Kohl's Charge discounts with low sale prices and special offers, like Kohl's Cash® and Yes2You Rewards.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Kohl's Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Kohl's Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Kohl's Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 18th, 2016 at 9:08 EDT