Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Credit Card
- Save an Additional 25¢ a gallon for the first three months when you redeem 100 fuel points at participating Kroger family of stores fuel centers.
- 3 points per $1 spent on Kroger family of brand products.
- 2 points per $1 spent in the Kroger® family of stores (excluding fuel centers).
- 1 point per $1 spent anywhere Visa Cards are accepted.
- Three cards in one - Rewards Card, Shopper's Card and Visa Card.
- Rewards are sent automatically every quarter. Every 1,000 points you earn gets you $5 in free groceries.
- Get unlimited rewards at Kroger, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Baker's, Smith's, Fry's and QFC.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.8%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Zero Fraud Liability.
- Travel benefits: Travel and Emergency Assistance Services and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Credit Card to our community.
Maxed my cash assistance out. Short on funds. When is the next time I can pull more out? Is it good for my credit to use the cash on my Kroger Rewards card?
Share your insights and review the Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 1st, 2016 at 4:23 EDT