La Quinta® Credit Card
- Earn 10,000 points when you spend $3,000 in your first 3 billing cycles
- Earn 20,000 points when you spend $10,000 in your first 12 billing cycles
- Earn a $50 statement credit after your first La Quinta stay
- Automatic Gold Status: 20% more points with every stay, Gold Status after first purchase, Room upgrade certificates.
- 17 points per qualifying $1 spent at La Quinta Inns & Suites: 10 base points as a La Quinta Returns member, 2 bonus points as a Gold member, 5 points for using your card.
- 2 points per qualifying $1 spent on gas, dining and car rental.
- 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else.
- Redeem points for free nights at La Quinta® hotels, airline miles, luxury resorts and gift cards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
La Quinta® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 5% (min $15)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- If you apply for the La Quinta Returns™ Platinum Edition® Visa® Credit Card and meet the eligibility criteria for the La Quinta Returns™ Signature Visa® Credit Card, you agree that the issuer may consider your application as one for (and upgrade you to) the La Quinta Returns™ Signature Visa® Credit Card.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about La Quinta® Credit Card to our community.
can you make a payment on your account using a checking account?
Share your insights and review the La Quinta® Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the La Quinta® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 15th, 2016 at 4:46 EDT