La Quinta® Credit Card
- Up to 2 nights with 20,000 bonus points after first purchase.
- Up to 2 nights with 20,000 more points after $10,000 in total spend within the first 12 billing cycles after account is opened.
- Automatic Gold Status: 20% more points with every stay, Gold Status after first purchase, Room upgrade certificates.
- 17 points per qualifying $1 spent at La Quinta Inns & Suites: 10 base points as a La Quinta Returns member, 2 bonus points as a Gold member, 5 points for using your card.
- 2 points per qualifying $1 spent on gas, dining and car rental.
- 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else.
- Redeem points for free nights at La Quinta® hotels, airline miles, luxury resorts and gift cards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 5%
La Quinta® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $15)
- If you apply for the La Quinta Returns™ Platinum Edition® Visa® Credit Card and meet the eligibility criteria for the La Quinta Returns™ Signature Visa® Credit Card, you agree that the issuer may consider your application as one for (and upgrade you to) the La Quinta Returns™ Signature Visa® Credit Card.
La Quinta® Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the La Quinta® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 27th, 2014 at 6:17 EST