Lexus Credit Card
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when you spend $500 outside of Lexus dealerships within the first 90 days
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at participating Lexus dealerships.
- Earn 2 points per dollar on gas, dining, and entertainment purchases.
- Earn 1 point per dollar everywhere else Visa is accepted.
- Redeem points towards service, parts, accessories, eligible Lexus vehicle purchases/leases, gift cards, cashback as a statement credit, and travel experiences
- ANNUAL FEE None
Lexus Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Lexus Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Lexus Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 12th, 2016 at 5:44 EDT