Chase Liquid Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $4.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE None at Chase ATMs. $2 each at non-Chase ATMs.
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card's Highlights
- You can use Chase Liquid to make your day-to-day purchases – up to $3,000 a day. Use it at clothing and grocery stores, pharmacies, and more – anywhere VISA® is accepted you can use Chase Liquid. You can also use Chase Liquid to shop online.
- Get Chase Liquid at your local branch. You'll receive a fully functioning card immediately, with no fees to open or activate. Just add a $25 initial deposit to get started.
- Use Chase Liquid anywhere VISA® is accepted and get cash at any Chase ATM or branch. Track balances and spending on-the-go with text banking. All free, 24/7.
- Reload easily without any fees with Direct Deposit or at more than 11,500 Chase DepositFriendly℠ ATMs.
- Use your Chase Liquid card to shop online through the Chase Liquid Insider Facebook app and you'll get special cash back offers at a variety of popular online retailers.
- Zero Liability Protection for any unauthorized card transactions when you notify us promptly.
- Monthly service fee: $4.95 per month. Waived when linked to a qualifying checking account.
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card Reviews
fair fee,per month
even upload money transfer if i have one.etc.
just a great card NO Fret about chex horror system.
If you are interested in the Chase Liquid Prepaid Card, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Liquid Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 3rd, 2014 at 2:26 EST