Chase Liquid Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $4.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE None at Chase ATMs. $2 each at non-Chase ATMs.
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card's Highlights
- You can use Chase Liquid to make your day-to-day purchases – up to $3,000 a day. Use it at clothing and grocery stores, pharmacies, and more – anywhere VISA® is accepted you can use Chase Liquid. You can also use Chase Liquid to shop online.
- Get Chase Liquid at your local branch. You'll receive a fully functioning card immediately, with no fees to open or activate. Just add a $25 initial deposit to get started.
- Use Chase Liquid anywhere VISA® is accepted and get cash at any Chase ATM or branch. Track balances and spending on-the-go with text banking. All free, 24/7.
- Reload easily without any fees with Direct Deposit or at more than 11,500 Chase DepositFriendly℠ ATMs.
- Use your Chase Liquid card to shop online through the Chase Liquid Insider Facebook app and you'll get special cash back offers at a variety of popular online retailers.
- Zero Liability Protection for any unauthorized card transactions when you notify us promptly.
- Monthly service fee: $4.95 per month. Waived when linked to a qualifying checking account.
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Chase Liquid Prepaid Card, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Liquid Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 18th, 2014 at 5:33 EDT