Chase Liquid Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $4.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.5
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card’s Highlights
- You can use Chase Liquid to make your day-to-day purchases – up to $3,000 a day. Use it at clothing and grocery stores, pharmacies, and more – anywhere VISA® is accepted you can use Chase Liquid. You can also use Chase Liquid to shop online.
- Get Chase Liquid at your local branch. You'll receive a fully functioning card immediately, with no fees to open or activate. Just add a $25 initial deposit to get started.
- Use Chase Liquid anywhere VISA® is accepted and get cash at any Chase ATM or branch. Track balances and spending on-the-go with text banking. All free, 24/7.
- Reload easily without any fees with Direct Deposit or at more than 11,500 Chase DepositFriendly℠ ATMs.
- Pay bills using your 16-digit Card number on merchant sites that accept Visa® debit cards (merchant fees may apply).
- Zero Liability Protection for any unauthorized card transactions when you notify us promptly.
- Monthly service fee: $4.95 per month. Waived when linked to a qualifying checking account.
Chase Liquid Prepaid Card’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Chase Liquid Prepaid Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Chase Liquid Prepaid Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Liquid Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Feb 4th, 2016 at 6:41 EST