LivingSocial Credit Card
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent on LivingSocial purchases.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on dining (restaurants, bars & more).
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else.
- 100 points equals 1 Deal Buck. Deal Bucks are credits that work like cash toward eligible LivingSocial purchases.
- Get $30 in Deal Bucks instantly upon approval.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
LivingSocial Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Get a response in as little as 30 seconds.
LivingSocial Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the LivingSocial Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 4th, 2014 at 3:06 EST