- Prepaid Card
- Network: MasterCard
- Online Response:Yes
- Rating:3.53.3 / 5 from 151 reviews Write a Review!
|Activation Fee None||Monthly Fee $5; Free if you load at least $500 per calendar month|
|w / a Signature (most common) Free||w / a Pin Free||at an ATM $2.00|
|Live $0.5 for Balance Inquiry||Automated $0.5 for Balance Inquiry|
|Cancellation Fee $10||Inactivity Fee None|
- If you enroll in Mango's free Direct Deposit you can open a Savings Account with as little as $1 and get up to 6.00% APY. You can enjoy up to 6 free transfers out each month and can even transfer money from your prepaid card to your savings account with a simple text message.
- You qualify as enrolling in FREE Direct Deposit Service when you complete two Direct Deposits totaling $50.00 within 90 days of opening your account. Your account will be credited within 30 days of full enrollment.
- Get wireless alerts, and send money with a text message.
- The money you have in your Mango prepaid card and in your savings account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- Your Mango Card also offers you MasterCard Zero Liability protection for fraudulent charges.
- Mango charges no fees for checking your balance online, if you’re enrolled in YAP™ mobile payments when texting “bal” to 88988**, through wireless alerts, or the Mango iPhone application.
- With RentSafe you can choose your level of coverage for rent insurance with benefit limits of $5,000 or $10,000 to help replace your belongings in case of theft, fire or vandalism.
- Direct Deposit
If you are interested in the Mango Prepaid Card, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
Compare the Mango Prepaid Card against other major online prepaid card offers.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Mango Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 9th, 2013 at 4:36 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology