Mango Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $5; Free if you load at least $500 per calendar month
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.00
Mango Prepaid Card's Highlights
- If you enroll in Mango's free Direct Deposit you can open a Savings Account with as little as $1 and get up to 6.00% APY. You can enjoy up to 6 free transfers out each month and can even transfer money from your prepaid card to your savings account with a simple text message.
- You qualify as enrolling in FREE Direct Deposit Service when you complete two Direct Deposits totaling $50.00 within 90 days of opening your account. Your account will be credited within 30 days of full enrollment.
- Get wireless alerts, and send money with a text message.
- The money you have in your Mango prepaid card and in your savings account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- Your Mango Card also offers you MasterCard Zero Liability protection for fraudulent charges.
- Mango charges no fees for checking your balance online, if you’re enrolled in YAP™ mobile payments when texting “bal” to 88988**, through wireless alerts, or the Mango iPhone application.
- With RentSafe you can choose your level of coverage for rent insurance with benefit limits of $5,000 or $10,000 to help replace your belongings in case of theft, fire or vandalism.
Mango Prepaid Card's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.5 for Balance Inquiry
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.5 for Balance Inquiry
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, GreenDot, PayPal
- CANCELLATION FEE $10
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Mango Prepaid Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Mango Prepaid Card, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Mango Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 14th, 2014 at 12:02 EDT