Mango Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $3
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2 per trans
Mango Prepaid Card’s Highlights
- If you enroll in Mango's free Direct Deposit you can open a Savings Account with as little as $1 and get up to 6.00% APY. You can enjoy up to 6 free transfers out each month and can even transfer money from your prepaid card to your savings account with a simple text message.
- You qualify as enrolling in FREE Direct Deposit Service when you complete two Direct Deposits totaling $50.00 within 90 days of opening your account. Your account will be credited within 30 days of full enrollment.
- Get wireless alerts, and send money with a text message.
- The money you have in your Mango prepaid card and in your savings account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- Your Mango Card also offers you MasterCard Zero Liability protection for fraudulent charges.
Mango Prepaid Card’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, GreenDot, PayPal
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Mango Prepaid Card Reviews
doesn't have a lot of credit experience. The option to prepay on the card is a
great way to learn how to pay the bill each month (and to build some credit history).
While there is a small fee ($5) if you don't load at least $500 a month, it is very nominal
compared to my Capital One Visa. They charge me a $12 monthly fee which I find
a bit high. I also love that your money is FDIC insured. That's a huge plus! Some find the
extra charges to be a negative, but I realize that is just a part of being a new
credit user.… more
If you are interested in the Mango Prepaid Card, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Mango Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 25th, 2014 at 1:04 EST