|Activation Fee None||Monthly Fee $5; Free if you load at least $500 per calendar month|
|w / a Signature (most common) Free||w / a Pin Free||at an ATM $2.00|
|Live $0.5 for Balance Inquiry||Automated $0.5 for Balance Inquiry|
|Cancellation Fee $10||Inactivity Fee None|
- If you enroll in Mango's free Direct Deposit you can open a Savings Account with as little as $1 and get up to 6.00% APY. You can enjoy up to 6 free transfers out each month.
- If you enroll in our free Direct Deposit you can open a Savings Account with as little as $1 and get up to 6.00% APY. You can enjoy up to 6 free transfers out each month. You can even transfer money from your prepaid card to your savings account with a simple text message.
- You qualify as enrolling in FREE Direct Deposit Service when you complete two Direct Deposits totaling $50.00 within 90 days of opening your account. Your account will be credited within 30 days of full enrollment.
- Get wireless alerts, and send money with a text message.
- The money you have in your Mango prepaid card and in your savings account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- Your Mango Card also offers you MasterCard Zero Liability protection for fraudulent charges.
- Mango charges no fees for checking your balance online, if you’re enrolled in YAP™ mobile payments when texting “bal” to 88988**, through wireless alerts, or the Mango iPhone application.
- Direct Deposit
If you currently have the Mango Prepaid Card and are satisfied or you like the terms of this prepaid card offer please let your friends know.
Share your experiences, thoughts or just ask a question:
- Bridgett Mshardnottolike Washington:
what site to use to log into my account.
December 6, 2012 at 05:17pm
- Kathleen Barrett:
I have been very satisfied with this card. In all honesty, I have been wanting to steer away from mainstream bank affiliated cards because the fees are outrageous. I have been a cardholder with this company for over a year. Mango offers the freedom of having a card which can be used as either debit or credit, the ability to transfer money or receive payments from anyone, as well as a routing and account number. The customer service is completely helpful, and the website is secure. I don't have to worry about overdraft charges - if the money is not available there is no risk in assessing unneccesary fees. I recently found that Mango also has an app which makes shopping on the go a lot easier and convenient too. :)
August 15, 2012 at 02:31pm
- Dan Weaver:
I recently found myself getting charged for my bank account, so I set out to find a replacement. I saw on a few different sites that prepaid cards could fill the void and I found that interesting so I looked into them a bit more. One of the ones I came across was this Mango Card (I’ll admit it caught my eye at first because George Lopez is somehow affiliated – seemed weird to me). I have to say that I LOVE the 6% APY this card gives you, especially since its way way higher than what my checking account has at the moment. The only concern I have is that I saw somewhere that it’s a promotional offer. I don’t want to sign up thinking I'm going to get 6% only to actually receive 2 or something like that. Anyway I'm probably not going to end up getting the Mango prepaid card because it seems like more trouble than its worth to get cash. Ive heard radio ads about I think Capital One bank accounts offering free ATM withdrawals at all ATMs which would obviously fit my lifestyle better than getting hit with a $2 fee every time (that’s a couple free Redbox rentals or a drink at happy hour). I'm still intriguied with the whole prepaid card fad though so I’ll probably check back with the Mango Card a few months or so from now to see if its fees change at all.
February 4, 2012 at 01:09am
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Mango Prepaid Card shown on this page.
The card information shown on this page was last updated: June 16th, 2013 at 11:29 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology