Marathon Credit Card
- Earn Double Rebates for the First 90 days:
- Earn 50¢ / gallon rebate on all Marathon purchases - when you spend $1,000 or more per month with your everywhere Visa is accepted, including Marathon.
- Earn 30¢ / gallon rebate on all Marathon purchases - when you spend $500-$999 per month with your Card everywhere Visa is accepted, including Marathon.
- Earn 10¢ / gallon rebate on all Marathon purchases - when you spend less than $500 per month with your Card everywhere Visa is accepted, including Marathon.
- When you earn $25 in rebates, we'll send you a $25 Marathon Cash Card to use on any future Marathon purchase.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Marathon Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
Marathon Credit Card Reviews
One of our favorite cash back credit cards that will give you 1.5% cash back on everything is this one:
If you are interested in the Marathon Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Marathon Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 13th, 2014 at 1:25 EDT