We're sorry, but the Matrix Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants. For customer service call: 800-518-6142.
Below you can review the Matrix Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Network: Discover
- Online Response:No
- Rating:2.52.6 / 5 from 1243 reviews Write a Review!
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus.
- No application fees.
- If you elect to receive your Monthly Billing Statement via paper, you will be charged a Paper Statement Fee of $4.95 per paper statement each month. You can avoid being charged this fee by electing to receive the Monthly Billing Statement electronically.
- If you are granted a Credit Limit Increase, your account will be assessed a Credit Limit Increase Fee of $30 for each $100 increase in your Credit Limit.
- Upon approval, this credit card will grant you a credit limit of $300. In some cases, you may be required to provide a security deposit to qualify for the credit card.
|Annual Fee $75||Monthly Fee None 1st year, $12 after||One-time Fees None|
|Purchase Rate 29.99% (V)||Grace Period 25 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 29.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee None 1st yr, $5 or 5% after|
|Max Late Fee $35||Max Overlimit Fee None||Max Penalty APR None|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None 1st yr, 3% after
If you are interested in the Matrix Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Matrix Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Matrix Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 11th, 2013 at 6:23 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology