Menards Credit Card
- Earn 2% Annual Rebate on Menards Purchases and 1% Annual Rebate on Purchases at Speedway, Holiday, Kwik Trip Stores and Kwik Star Stores.
- Get a $10 in-store certificate when you charge your first $100 with the Menards BIG Card.
- Earn 5 ₵ off every gallon of gas at all Holiday locations when you use your Big card.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Menards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
TRANSACTION FEE N/A
- SMART CHIP No
- Special Financing Offers.
- Big Card Savers Club.
- Manage your account, pay your bill online and receive email alerts about your account
Menards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Menards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 27th, 2015 at 11:05 EDT