Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE $36 1st yr, None after
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st yr, $3 after
- REGULAR RATE 17.45% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card’s Highlights
- Upon approval, you'll have a credit line from $200 to $3,000 - it's up to you.
- Your performance is reported to the three major credit bureaus. You can reestablish and build your credit with your performance.
- Online management tools. You can manage your account online for free.
- Your security deposit funds are FDIC Insured.
- Based on an initial credit limit of $200, the initial available credit will be about $164 (based on a $36 annual fee) or about $152 dollars if you also choose to have an additional card.
Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR None
TRANSACTION FEE 2%
- SMART CHIP No
RATE 22.45% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 31st, 2015 at 7:47 EDT