- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Network: VISA
- Online Response:No
- Secured Credit Card:Min Deposit of $200
- Build your credit — Performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Credit line increases — Automatic unsecured credit line increase reviews with no additional security deposit or fees.
- No processing or application fees.
- If your application is approved, you'll have a credit line from $200 to $3,000.
- Easy funding options.
|Annual Fee $36 1st yr, None after||Monthly Fee None 1st yr, $3 after||One-time Fees None|
|Purchase Rate 17.45% (V)||Grace Period 25 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 22.45% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 4% (min $10)|
|Max Late Fee $35||Max Overlimit Fee $35||Max Penalty APR None|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 28th, 2013 at 5:33 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology