Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card
- REGULAR RATE 17.45% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st yr, $3 after
Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card's Highlights
- Build your credit — Performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Credit line increases — Automatic unsecured credit line increase reviews with no additional security deposit or fees.
- Upon approval, the credit line is from $200 to $3,000.
- Easy funding options — Several convenient options to easily submit your security deposits.
- Worldwide acceptance.
Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.45% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 20th, 2014 at 2:03 EST