Miles by Discover® Credit Card
We're sorry, but the Miles by Discover® Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer.
Below you can review the Miles by Discover® Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- Earn up to12,000 Bonus Miles: 1,000 each month you make a purchase in your first 12 months.
- Double Miles on your first $3,000 in travel and restaurant purchases each year.
- Earn 1 Mile for Every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Unrestricted Travel booked through any airline, travel agent or online travel site.
- Double Miles through the exclusive online shopping mall.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Miles by Discover® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months, then the variable purchase APR of 10.99% - 22.99%.
- Fraud Liability Guarantee with free fraud alerts for advanced possible warning.
- 24/7 Travel Assistance with free car rental insurance.
- Free financial tools to help you spend smarter and pay down debt faster
Miles by Discover® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Miles by Discover® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 8th, 2014 at 4:21 EST