Discover it® Miles Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar you spend on purchases.
- Double all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year.
- Redeem your Miles for any amount to credit your travel purchases from your statement or get the cash at any time.
- Unrestricted Travel booked through any airline, travel agent or online travel site.
- Get up to $30 back each year for in-flight Wi-Fi purchases.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Discover it® Miles Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP No
- Free overnight card replacement at home or away, to any U.S. street address at your request.
- You're never held responsible for unauthorized purchases on your account.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile app and online.
- Free financial tools to help you spend smarter and pay down debt faster
Discover it® Miles Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover it® Miles Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 7:10 EDT