Old Navy Credit Card
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime and Athleta.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- Get $5 Rewards Card for every $100 you spend at our stores or sites.
- Get 10% off on your first purchase upon approval.
- Earn 500 bonus Rewards points if you Go Paperless.
- Advance notice of new trends and sale events, special birthday offers, exclusive offers and promotions, deals every Tuesday: 10% off at Gap, Old Navy and Piperlime.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Old Navy Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- Access your account online 24/7.
Old Navy Credit Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Old Navy Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Old Navy Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 17th, 2014 at 3:16 EDT