- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:2.52.4 / 5 from 166 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 10%||Base Earn 1 points/$1||Max Earn 5 points/$1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime and Athleta.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- Receive a $5 Reward Card every time you earn 500 points.
- Get 10% upon approval.
- Earn 500 bonus Rewards points if you Go Paperless.
- Advance notice of new trends and sale events, special birthday offers, exclusive offers and promotions, deals every Tuesday: 10% off at Gap, Old Navy and Piperlime.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 23.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate23.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 4% (min $10)|
- Access your account online 24/7.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: None
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Old Navy Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Old Navy Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
"Old Navy is an American clothing brand as well as a chain of stores owned by Gap, Inc., with corporate operations in San Francisco and San Bruno, California. It is one of the first major corporations to house headquarters in the new Mission Bay district of San Francisco. As of 2007, Old Navy has more than 1,000 stores in the United States and Canada. The largest Old Navy stores are its flagship stores, located in New York City, the Mall of America, Seattle, Chicago and San Francisco. The largest of these is located on Market Street in San Francisco."
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Old Navy Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 6th, 2013 at 6:56 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology