Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard
We're sorry, but the Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer.
Below you can review the Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
Fair, Limited History, Bad
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $35 after
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 7.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard’s Highlights
- Secured Credit Card / Min Deposit of $200
- Reports to 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score!
- Orchard Bank's goal is to offer you the credit card that best fits your credit profile based on your consumer credit report and other information you provide to Orchard Bank. You may be offered a secured card or an unsecured card which will be disclosed before your application is processed.
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including website purchases and reservations.
- Email and text messages are available to remind you of your upcoming payment due date.
Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
RATE 20.90% (V)
FEE 5% (min $5)
Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Orchard Bank® Secured MasterCard shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:56 EST