Patelco Credit Union Points Rewards World MasterCard® Credit Card
- Earn 2 points per dollar on all school and grocery purchases
- Earn 1 points per dollar on all other purchases
- Points never expire
- You can redeem those Rewards for merchandise, travel, statement credits, and even cash
- ANNUAL FEE None
Patelco Credit Union Points Rewards World MasterCard® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $15
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 11.4% - 15.4% (V)
FEE 2% (min $2.5)
TRANSACTION FEE 1%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-PIN
- Free Online Banking: Check balances, transfer funds, do a balance transfer and set up an Account Charge Alert to prevent fraud.
- Zero Liability Protection
- No annual fee.
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection™
- Extended Warranty Coverage
- Price Protection, MasterCard Global Service™, Access to Priceless Cities® Experiences and Offers, Airport Concierge
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Patelco Credit Union Points Rewards World MasterCard® Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Patelco Credit Union Points Rewards World MasterCard® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 18th, 2016 at 12:36 EDT