Patelco Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Patelco Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $15
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 16.15% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 2.5% (min $2.5)
- Free Online Banking: Check balances, transfer funds, do a balance transfer and set up an Account Charge Alert to prevent fraud.
- Unlimited Online Bill Pay: Set up one-time or automatically recurring payments.
- No annual fee.
- UChoose Rewards® Points Program is available: Receive a point for every dollar you spend on your Visa® Gold credit card; redeem your points for cash, travel rewards, or gift cards. Plus, the redemption levels are exceptionally low. You choose how many points you want to save and you choose what you want to do with them. UChoose Rewards costs just $25 a year.
- Free eStatements: Receive your statement earlier without wasting paper.
- Price Protection, roadside assistance, rental car protection, and travel accident insurance.
Patelco Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Patelco Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 17th, 2014 at 9:58 EDT