PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on gas purchases.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on supermarket purchases.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich Rewards, including merchandise, travel, gift cards or even Visa® prepaid cards at PenFedPlatinumRewards.com.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $25
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 17.99%
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 9.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE None
- 4.99% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 48 Months on Balance Transfers made between April 01, 2014 through June 30, 2014, the APR for new balance transfers will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate, and is currently 13.99%.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Special savings and discounts from top retailers.
- Access to premier golf benefits, sporting events & complimentary wine tastings.
- Travel benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Travel and Emergency Assistance Service, Roadside Dispatch.
- Inside connection to exclusive ticket pre-sales, special stay-and-play packages and exclusive ticket discounts.
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card Reviews
it from other credit card companies. While they don't offer a special intro
apr, their standard rate of 9.99% is very reasonable. I love that they offer higher
bonus points on gas purchases, as gas has become very expensive. It is great that they
offer rewards on the things that people buy most often.
If you are interested in the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 4th, 2014 at 7:10 EDT