- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:33.1 / 5 from 631 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 5 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on gas purchases.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on supermarket purchases.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich Rewards, including merchandise, travel, gift cards or even Visa® prepaid cards at PenFedPlatinumRewards.com.
|Intro Rate 9.99%||Intro Period until June 2014||Regular Rate 9.99% (V)|
|Intro Rate4.99%||Intro Periodfor the life of the balance||Regular Rate9.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3% (max $250)|
|Cash Advance Rate 9.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee None|
- 4.99% promotional rate for the life of the balance for transfers made between October 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013. After December 31, 2013, the APR for new balance transfers will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate, and is currently 9.99%.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Special savings and discounts from top retailers.
- Access to premier golf benefits, sporting events & complimentary wine tastings.
- Travel benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Travel and Emergency Assistance Service, Roadside Dispatch.
- Max Late Fee: $25
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 17.99%
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for
If you are interested in the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 9th, 2013 at 4:34 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology