PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on gas purchases.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on supermarket purchases.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich rewards, including merchandise, travel, gift cards or even Visa® prepaid cards right from PenFed Online Banking.
- Special savings and discounts from top retailers.
- Inside connection to exclusive ticket pre-sales, special stay-and-play packages and exclusive ticket discounts and Access to premier golf benefits, sporting events & complimentary wine tastings.
- ANNUAL FEE None
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $25
- MAX PENALTY APR 17.99%
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 9.99% - 17.99% (V)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes
- 2.99% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 12 Months on Balance Transfers made between April 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Travel benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Travel and Emergency Assistance Service, Roadside Dispatch.
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:59 EDT