PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on gas purchases.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on supermarket purchases.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich Rewards, including merchandise, travel, gift cards or even Visa® prepaid cards at PenFedPlatinumRewards.com.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (max $250)
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $25
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 17.99%
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 9.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE None
- 0% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 18 months on Balance Transfers made between December 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014. After March 31, 2014, the APR for new balance transfers will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate, and is currently 9.99%.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Special savings and discounts from top retailers.
- Access to premier golf benefits, sporting events & complimentary wine tastings.
- Travel benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Travel and Emergency Assistance Service, Roadside Dispatch.
- Inside connection to exclusive ticket pre-sales, special stay-and-play packages and exclusive ticket discounts.
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card Reviews
it from other credit card companies. While they don't offer a special intro
apr, their standard rate of 9.99% is very reasonable. I love that they offer higher
bonus points on gas purchases, as gas has become very expensive. It is great that they
offer rewards on the things that people buy most often.
If you are interested in the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PenFed Platinum Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 20th, 2014 at 12:15 EST