- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None 1st yr, $25 after
- Network: VISA
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 0.25%||Max Earn 3%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 3% cash back on gas paid at the pump.
- Earn 0.25% cash back on all purchases.
- Earn 5% cash back on gas paid at the pump if you obtain a qualifying PenFed product.
- Rewards are unlimited and cash back is automatically credited to your account every month.
|Intro Rate 9.99%||Intro Period until June 2014||Regular Rate 9.99% (V)|
|Intro Rate4.99%||Intro Periodfor the life of the balance for transfers||Regular Rate9.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3% (max $250)|
|Cash Advance Rate 9.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee None|
- 4.99% promotional rate for the life of the balance for transfers made between October 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013. After December 31, 2013, the APR for new balance transfers will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate, and is currently 9.99%.
- Avoid the annual fee by obtaining a qualifying PenFed product.
- Automobile rental insurance.
- $100,000 travel accident insurance.
- Max Late Fee: $25
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 17.99%
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Pentagon Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 18th, 2013 at 9:10 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology