Pentagon Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 3% cash back on gas paid at the pump.
- Earn 5% cash back on gas paid at the pump if you obtain a qualifying PenFed product.
- Rewards are unlimited and cash back is automatically credited to your account every month.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $25 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $25
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 17.99%
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 9.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE None
- 4.99% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 48 Months on Balance Transfers made between July 01, 2014 through September 30, 2014. After that, the APR for new balance transfers will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate, and is currently 9.99%.
- Avoid the annual fee by obtaining a qualifying PenFed product.
- Automobile rental insurance.
- $100,000 travel accident insurance.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Pentagon Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 13th, 2014 at 9:03 EDT