- Minimum Credit Required: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: MasterCard
|Initial Bonus $100||Base Earn 1%||Max Earn 3%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Get $100 if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of purchase transactions totaling at least $500 that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date.
- 1% cash back on every purchase.
- 2% on groceries and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined gas and grocery purchases each quarter.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 12 months||Regular Rate 12.99% - 22.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate12.99% - 22.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 22.99% - 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- From February 2012 to May 2015, Bank of America is guaranteeing a minimum of $1,000,000 to Susan G. Komen™ in conjunction with this program. Since 2009, Bank of America has contributed more than $4.18 million to Susan G. Komen in conjunction with this program.
- Online access and 24-hour service.
- Zero liability fraud protection for fraudulent card transactions.
- Protection when you travel for car rentals, lost cards, emergency assistance — a full range of benefits.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service — Get assistance with a wide range of services, including personalized recommendations and reservation assistance, golf tee times, directions, and a host of other services, 24 hours a day.
- Travel Assistance and Protection – Roadside assistance, common carrier travel accident insurance, luggage reimbursement, and more.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you currently have the Pink Ribbon Credit Card and are satisfied or you like the terms of this credit card offer please let your friends know.
Share your experiences, thoughts or just ask a question:
- Nilda Rodriguez:
es buena para usarla y para compras me dicen.
April 29, 2013 at 10:09pm
- Claire Davis:
This is one of the best cards that I have had. Bank of America is very helpful and will work with you when there is a charge that you are unaware of or if you need to dispute a defective product. There is always someone available in customer service any time of day to assist you. I also like that this card gives you cash back bonuses. I can use the card for everyday purchases and earn money in return. I would highly recommend this card to anyone who is looking for a good credit card company.
April 12, 2013 at 03:57pm
- Josh Doros:
This card is a good card. It was my first credit card and even though I didn't have credit I was still approved. The 1-2-3 benefits actually come in handy, and I've saved at least a few hundred bucks on groceries. The gas doesn't really add up because the gas is 10 cents more when you pay with credit card. The 100 buck bonus when signing up was really good, and now I feel like I'm actually doing something good for a cause that I believe in. I have no complaints about this card, and dealing with boa is an ease. The app on my iphone is super easy to use, and I never have to deal with papers or anything.
March 6, 2013 at 06:42pm
- Heather M. Morris:
The Susan G. Komen Visa card is average and suits my basic needs. The interest rate is not the best, but it is acceptable for a card that approves people with some credit blemishes. The cash back rewards feature is nice, as it rewards you for purchases you make on a daily basis anyway, such as gas and groceries. If you use your card a lot, the cash back rewards will add up fast. An added bonus is that Bank of America will donate a portion to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Overall I am happy enough with this card and have no complaints.
January 18, 2013 at 06:20pm
- Alex Alexson:
This card might not be the best card I have ever had, but it is certainly for a good cause. It donates some of the profits to the Susan G. Komen foundation, which is a very big and well-respected cancer charity. I am pleased to know that the card is helping a good cause, but aside from that the card is more or less average. It gives you the standard 1% back on most purchases, but gas will get you 3% back, and groceries receive 2%. The rate for gas and groceries is good, and I have no reason to complain. You can get a 100 dollar bonus when you sign up, and that is great! Overall this is a good card, but it is not anything amazing.
January 8, 2013 at 02:52pm
- Anonymous User:
The Susan G. Komen Visa that Bank of America offers is a great card for everyday consumers for several reasons. First of all, with every purchase Bank of America donates to the Susan G. Komen foundation, which strives to fight the battle against breast cancer. Everyone has a soft heart for this cause! The "3-2-1" cash back rewards systems is good for everyday purchases. 3% back on gas, 2% back on groceries, and 1% back on all other purchases; this structure is good because everyone must buy gas and groceries regardless. Overall I am happy with this card and will continue to recommend using this card.
September 27, 2012 at 01:53pm
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Pink Ribbon Credit Card shown on this page.
The card information shown on this page was last updated: June 11th, 2013 at 10:11 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology