Pink Ribbon Credit Card
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.
- 1% cash back on every purchase.
- 2% on groceries and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined gas and grocery purchases each quarter.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Pink Ribbon Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- From February 2012 to May 2015, Bank of America is guaranteeing a minimum of $1,000,000 to Susan G. Komen™ in conjunction with this program. Since 2009, Bank of America has contributed more than $4.18 million to Susan G. Komen in conjunction with this program.
- Enjoy service your way — 24-hour customer service, Mobile Banking and secure, award-winning Online Banking.
- Overdraft Protection.
- Zero liability fraud protection for fraudulent card transactions.
- Shopping Protection — Extended warranties, purchase security, and more.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service — Get assistance with a wide range of services, including personalized recommendations and reservation assistance, golf tee times, directions, and a host of other services, 24 hours a day.
- Travel Assistance and Protection – Roadside assistance, common carrier travel accident insurance, luggage reimbursement, and more.
Pink Ribbon Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Pink Ribbon Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 14th, 2014 at 9:12 EDT