- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Network: American Express
- Charge Card:Balance must be paid in full each month
- Rating:4.54.5 / 5 from 233 reviews Write a Review!
- Get 25,000 Membership Reward® points after you make $2,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items on Amazon.com.
- No foreign transaction fees. No matter what country you're in, when you use your Platinum Card there are no Foreign Transaction Fees.
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more.
- Premium Access- Gain exclusive access to unique experiences from special entry to food festivals to VIP packages at concerts.
|Annual Fee $450||Late Fee Up to $35; however, if you do not pay for two consecutive billing periods, your fee will be $35 or 2.99%||Foreign Transaction Fee None|
- Terms and restrictions apply.
- This American Express Card has no preset spending limit, giving you purchasing power that adjusts with your use of the card.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including spending patterns, your payment history, your credit history, and financial resources known to us.
If you are interested in the The Platinum Card® from American Express, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the The Platinum Card® from American Express against other major online credit card offers.
The Platinum Card® from American Express is related to the following credit card categories:
What I don’t like about the credit card is that you have to pay the full balance every month, which can be good or bad, depending on the situation.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Platinum Card® from American Express shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 8th, 2013 at 3:37 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology