The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Get 25,000 Membership Reward® points after you make $2,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items on Amazon.com.
- No foreign transaction fees. No matter what country you're in, when you use your Platinum Card there are no Foreign Transaction Fees.
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more.
- Premium Access- Gain exclusive access to unique experiences from special entry to food festivals to VIP packages at concerts.
- ANNUAL FEE $450
- LATE FEE Up to $35; however, if you do not pay for two consecutive billing periods, your fee will be $35 or 2.99%
The Platinum Card® from American Express's Additional Info
- Terms and restrictions apply.
- This American Express Card has no preset spending limit, giving you purchasing power that adjusts with your use of the card.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including spending patterns, your payment history, your credit history, and financial resources known to us.
The Platinum Card® from American Express Reviews
Pros: 25000 Membership benefits.
I get to use Amazon Prime.
No Foreign Transaction Fees.
Cons: No predetermined credit limit.
$450 Annual Fees
What I don’t like about the credit card is that you have to pay the full balance every month, which can be good or bad, depending on the situation.
If you are interested in the The Platinum Card® from American Express, check out the following credit cards as well:
The Platinum Card® from American Express is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Platinum Card® from American Express shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 21st, 2014 at 10:42 EST