Playstation® Card from Capital One®
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase in the first 90 days.
- 10 points per $1 spent on all Playstation® Store purchases.
- 3 points per $1 spent on Playstation ® and Sony purchases at Sony Store and store.sony.com.
- 3 points per $1 spent on quick service restaurants, movie theatres & your mobile phone bill.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem for Sony products, movies, music & more.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Playstation® Card from Capital One®'s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- 0% intro APR on purchases until December 2014, after that a variable 13.9% - 24.9% applies.
- No annual fee.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services.
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen.
Playstation® Card from Capital One® Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Playstation® Card from Capital One® shown on this page.
Last updated on: Jan 22nd, 2014 at 7:55 EST