PlayStation® Card from Capital One®
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase in the first 90 days
- 10 points per $1 spent on all PlayStation® Store purchases
- 3 points per $1 spent on PlayStation® and Sony purchases at Sony Store and store.sony.com
- 3 points per $1 spent on quick service restaurants, movie theatres & your mobile phone bill
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem for Sony products, movies, music & more
- ANNUAL FEE None
PlayStation® Card from Capital One®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.9% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP No
- 0% intro APR on purchases until April 2016, after that a variable 13.9% - 24.9% applies
- No annual fee
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen
PlayStation® Card from Capital One® Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PlayStation® Card from Capital One® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 3rd, 2015 at 11:20 EDT