PlayStation® Card from Capital One®
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase within 90 days of approval
- 10 points per $1 spent on all PlayStation® Store purchases
- 3 points per $1 spent on PlayStation® and Sony® purchases at authorized retailers, with purchase confirmation
- 3 points per $1 spent on fast food restaurants, movie theatres & your mobile phone bill
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem for Sony products, movies, music & more
- ANNUAL FEE None
PlayStation® Card from Capital One®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 23.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% intro APR on purchases until August 2017, 14.24% - 24.99% variable APR after that
- No annual fee
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about PlayStation® Card from Capital One® to our community.
Share your insights and review the PlayStation® Card from Capital One®.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PlayStation® Card from Capital One® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 21st, 2016 at 11:36 EDT