- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:33.1 / 5 from 139 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 10,000 points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 5 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points after your first purchase and an additional 5,000 Points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening – enough for a $100 statement credit.
- Get 1 point per $1 spent on everything else.
- Reward yourself however you want: Hotel stays, Airline tickets, Car rentals, Gift cards and or anything else you can buy with your card.
- Earn 5X Points on priceline.com purchases.
- Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 14.99% - 21.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate14.99% - 21.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 4%|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- No Annual Fee.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 27.24% (V)
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Priceline Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Priceline Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
Priceline.com is a company and a commercial website that helps users obtain discount rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays. The company is not a direct supplier of these services; instead it facilitates the provision of travel services by its suppliers to its customers. It is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Priceline Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 11th, 2013 at 6:12 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology