Priceline Credit Card
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first card purchase or balance transfer made within 30 days from account opening - That's enough to redeem for statement credits totaling $50 toward purchases of $25 or more made in the 120 days before redemption.
- Get 10% points back every time you redeem points for statement credits toward eligible priceline.com or travel purchases of $25 or more made in the last 120 days.
- Earn 5 points per dollar on eligible priceline.com purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on everything else.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on balance transfers in the first 30 days, up to a maximum 5,000 points.
- Redeem for Hotel stays, Airline tickets, Car rentals, Gift cards, or statement credits against purchases made at Motels, Timeshares, Campgrounds, Cruise Lines, Travel Agencies, Tourist Attractions, Discount Travel Sites, Trains, Buses, Taxis, Limousines, and Ferries.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Priceline Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No Annual Fee.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Priceline Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Priceline Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Priceline Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:38 EDT