Priceline Credit Card
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points after your first purchase and an additional 5,000 Points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening – enough for a $100 statement credit.
- Get 1 point per $1 spent on everything else.
- Redeem for hotel stays, airlines tickets, car rentals, gift cards and or anything else you can buy with your card.
- Earn 5X Points on priceline.com purchases.
- Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
Priceline Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- No Annual Fee.
Priceline Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Priceline Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Dec 10th, 2014 at 1:00 EST