We're sorry, but the Public Savings Bank Classic Secured Visa® Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Public Savings Bank Classic Secured Visa® Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Network: VISA
- Online Response:No
- Secured Credit Card:Min Deposit of $375
- No Annual Fees or Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Choose your credit limit from $300 to $2000
- The minimum security deposit is $300. However, the application fee of $75 needs to also be paid upfront, which means that you need a minimum of $375 before you can open a Public Savings Secured Card.
- After the first year, Public Savings Bank will charge you a Credit Limit Increase Fee of $25.00 each time you add Deposit Funds and increase the Credit Limit and a Credit Limit Decrease Request Fee of $25.00 each time you request a reduction in your Credit Limit.
|Annual Fee None||Monthly Fee None||One-time Fees $75|
|Purchase Rate 11.24% (V)||Grace Period 25 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 18% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3.5% (min $5)|
|Max Late Fee $20||Max Overlimit Fee None||Max Penalty APR None|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Public Savings Bank Classic Secured Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Aug 19th, 2013 at 12:06 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology