Regions Visa Signature® Credit Card
- Earn one point for every $1 in qualified purchases on a Regions credit card with Relationship Rewards.
- Redeem your points for gift cards, merchandise, even cash credited directly to your Regions checking account.
- And the more Regions products and services you use, the more points you earn.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Regions Visa Signature® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Great card benefits, including: Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Purchase Security and Visa Signature Concierge.
- Access your account with Regions Online Banking - check balances, make payments and more.
- $0 Liability Guarantee.
- Overdraft Protection.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Regions Visa Signature® Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Regions Visa Signature® Credit Card.
3.0 out of 51 review
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Regions Visa Signature® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 18th, 2015 at 8:10 EDT