The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card
- A complimentary night stay at any 1-4 Ritz-Carlton Hotel, after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 5 points per $1 at any participating Ritz-Carlton® hotel or worldwide partner hotels including JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts®.
- Earn 2 points per $1 on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies and restaurants, and 1 point per $1 on all other card purchases.
- Enjoy complimentary upgrades to The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level three times annually on paid stays of up to seven nights, and surround yourself with extra measures of comfort and sophistication, subject to availability at the time of your reservation.
- $300 annual travel credit to use for baggage fees, Global Entry fees, seat upgrades, access to your preferred airport lounge and more.
- A $100 hotel credit toward dining, spa or other hotel recreational activities on paid stays of two nights or longer, when reserving this offer.
- Receive a 10% Annual Points Premium on Ritz-Carlton Rewards points earned through card purchases made during the year.
- ANNUAL FEE $395
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Earn Ritz-Carlton Rewards points on purchases of any authorized users you add to your account with no fee for additional cards
- The J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge is pledged to take care of every detail so you don't have to, delivering 24/7 personal service assistance to cardmembers. And Priority Service Advisors are dedicated service professionals who can assist you at any time, night or day. Expect superior standards of excellence and a keen eye on exceeding expectations.
The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Oct 3rd, 2014 at 7:22 EDT