The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card
- Receive 70,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months. That's enough to enjoy a complimentary night at any participating Ritz-Carlton hotel.
- Earn 5 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points for every $1 you spend at any participating Ritz-Carlton® hotel or our worldwide partner hotels including JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts®.
- Earn 2 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points per $1 on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, car rental agencies and restaurants.
- Earn 1 Ritz-Carlton Rewards point per $1 on all other card purchases.
- Upgrade to the Ritz-Carlton Club® Level three times annually.
- Offset the cost of baggage fees, snacks and in-flight entertainment with a $200 airline incidental credit with any airline every year.
- Allow us to treat you during your time away with a $100 hotel credit toward dining, spa or other hotel recreational activities on paid stays of two nights or longer, when reserving this offer.
- As a cardmember, you receive complimentary membership in Lounge Club™, entitling you to unlimited access to hundreds of airport lounges worldwide.
- ANNUAL FEE $395
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Earn Ritz-Carlton Rewards points on purchases of any authorized users you add to your account with no fee for additional cards
- The J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge is pledged to take care of every detail so you don't have to, delivering 24/7 personal service assistance to cardmembers. And Priority Service Advisors are dedicated service professionals who can assist you at any time, night or day. Expect superior standards of excellence and a keen eye on exceeding expectations.
- Personalized cardmember service 24/7 from dedicated credit card advisors.
The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 31st, 2014 at 5:14 EDT