Shell Credit Card
- Earn cash back for all your everyday expenses like groceries, dry cleaning, cell phone bills, fuel, and more.
- Make qualifying purchases of $500 or more in a billing cycle and you will earn a credit of 10¢ per gallon or more on the first 100 gallons of Shell gasoline or Shell diesel you purchase with your card the next billing cycle.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Shell Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 27.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $5)
- Online services, including account management, statements, unbilled activity, and faster payments.
- $0 Liability on unauthorized charges.
Shell Credit Card Reviews
to get gas. There is no annual fee on the card, and no hidden charges. The interest
rate is kind of high at 23.99%, but I like how they offer rewards on, not only gas, but also
on other everyday purchases like groceries, cell phone bills, and dry cleaning. Shell
gas stations are very convenient to find, so it would be easy for me to get
there for my gas purchases.
If you are interested in the Shell Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Shell Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 17th, 2014 at 12:11 EDT