Shell Gas Card
- Earn 10% cash back on stays at Hilton, Ramada, Holiday Inn, or other well-known hotels and get 10% cash back as a member when booked through the Select Member Reservation Center.
- Get 5% cash back on airlines and car rentals.
- Approximately 5,000 hotels at half price; another 8,000 at 30% discount.
- ANNUAL FEE $25
Shell Gas Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 29.95% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Travel Reservation Services.
- Insurance protection.
- $1,000 emergency cash and/or prepaid airline ticket.
- $0 Liability on unauthorized charges.
- Additional cards at no cost.
Shell Gas Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Shell Gas Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 11th, 2014 at 2:47 EDT