- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:43.9 / 5 from 341 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 5,000 bonus points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 5 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after first purchase in your first 90 days.
- 5 points per $1 at Sony Store and store.sony.com.
- 3 points per $1 on dining out and movie purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem for Sony products, movies, music & more
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period until October 2014||Regular Rate 13.9% - 24.9% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate13.9% - 24.9% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee None|
|Cash Advance Rate 24.9% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $10)|
- 0% intro APR on purchases until October 2014, after that a variable 13.9% - 24.9% applies.
- No annual fee.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.4% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
If you are interested in the Sony Card from Capital One®, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Sony Card from Capital One® against other major online credit card offers.
Sony Card from Capital One® is related to the following credit card categories:
Sony Corporation of America, based in New York, NY, is the U.S. subsidiary of Sony Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Sony is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, communications, and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Sony Card from Capital One® shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 29th, 2013 at 5:31 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology