Speedway Credit Card
- Receive 25,000 bonus points when you spend at least $500 within the first 3 billing cycles after your account is opened
- You can earn rewards from two sources:
- Earn points through the Speedway Credit Card Rewards Program: 10 Points for each $1.00 in Qualifying Credit Card Transactions that is not from a Speedway Transaction
- Earn Speedway loyalty points through the Speedy Rewards Program:50 Speedy Rewards Points for each $1.00 in Speedway Transactions
- Once you're issued your Speedy Credit Card, a Speedy Rewards Account will be established for you.
- Redeem your points for gas, food, and more
- ANNUAL FEE None
Speedway Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 5% (min $15)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Speedway Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Speedway Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Speedway Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 17th, 2016 at 6:02 EDT