Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn free nights at over 1,100 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries with no blackout dates
- Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints on purchases at participating SPG hotels
- That's 2 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as a Card Member in addition to the 2 or 3 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as an SPG member
- Terms and Limitations Apply
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $65 after
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.7%
- SMART CHIP No
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: May 19th, 2015 at 8:52 EDT