Sunoco Gas Card
- 6¢ per gallon when you purchase 10,000 gallons or more at Sunoco in a month.
- 5¢ per gallon when you purchase 7,000-9,999 gallons at Sunoco in a month.
- 4¢ per gallon when you purchase 4,000-6,999 gallons at Sunoco in a month.
- 3¢ per gallon when you purchase 500-3,999 gallons at Sunoco in a month.
- 1¢ per gallon when you purchase 1-499 gallons at Sunoco in a month.
Sunoco Gas Card’s Additional Info
- Tax Exemption and Reporting, for qualified fleets, we bill net of applicable taxes due when permissible.
- Premium Fleet Services: Our largest customers with 250 vehicles or more are assigned a dedicated Premium Fleet Services (PFS) account manager who specializes in the day-to-day operational requirements of large companies.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Use your card at over 4,700 Sunoco locations and over 200,000 other accepting locations nationwide,
- Powerful online management tools.
- When your fleet needs to travel outside of the Sunoco area, our Universal Fleet Card can be used at over 90% of all U.S. retail fueling locations.
- Set-up Fee: $40.
Sunoco Gas Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Sunoco Gas Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 19th, 2014 at 8:21 EDT