SunTrust Travel Credit Card
- Earn 2X points on takeout meals, dinner out on the town and traveling around the globe, plus one point on all other qualifying purchases you make each day.
- Redeem your points for a variety of popular rewards like hotel and air travel rewards, merchandise and gift cards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
SunTrust Travel Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- MasterRental/CDW - Pays for covered damages to a rental vehicle.
- Purchase assurance.
- Luxury Hotels and Resorts Portfolio - Hotel extras, such as upgrades, early check-in/late check-out, breakfast and much more.
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance.
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covers you and your family against accidental death or serious injury up to $250,000.
- Baggage Delay - Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in delayed baggage.
SunTrust Travel Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the SunTrust Travel Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 6th, 2014 at 5:56 EST