SunTrust Travel Credit Card
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $6,000 spent on airfare, hotel and car rental qualifying purchases in the first 12 months.
- Earn 3% unlimited cash back on airfare, hotel and car rental qualifying purchases after your introductory bonus cash back.
- Earn 1% Unlimited Cash Back on all other qualifying purchases.
- Up to a $100 statement credit every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or TSA Precheck.
- ANNUAL FEE $0 - $89
SunTrust Travel Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-PIN
- MasterRental/CDW - Pays for covered damages to a rental vehicle.
- Purchase assurance.
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance.
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covers you and your family against accidental death or serious injury up to $250,000.
- Baggage Delay - Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in delayed baggage.
- Annual fee waived on an annual basis for Signature Advantage, Premier Banking, or PWM SunTrust clients, as determined in the third month after account opening and annually every 12 months thereafter.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about SunTrust Travel Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the SunTrust Travel Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the SunTrust Travel Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: May 3rd, 2016 at 1:43 EDT