SunTrust Travel Credit Card
- Earn 2X points on takeout meals, dinner out on the town and traveling around the globe, plus one point on all other qualifying purchases you make each day.
- Earn rewards on qualifying purchases and choose from popular brand merchandise, travel, eGift cards, memorable experiences or cash back
- Redeem for travel on all major airlines with no blackout dates.
- ANNUAL FEE None
SunTrust Travel Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-PIN
- MasterRental/CDW - Pays for covered damages to a rental vehicle.
- Purchase assurance.
- Luxury Hotels and Resorts Portfolio - Hotel extras, such as upgrades, early check-in/late check-out, breakfast and much more.
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance.
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covers you and your family against accidental death or serious injury up to $250,000.
- Baggage Delay - Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in delayed baggage.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about SunTrust Travel Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the SunTrust Travel Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the SunTrust Travel Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 30th, 2015 at 2:43 EDT