SunTrust Travel Credit Card
- Earn 2X points on takeout meals, dinner out on the town and traveling around the globe, plus one point on all other qualifying purchases you make each day.
- Earn points toward gift cards, sporting goods, electronics and video games, travel and home accessories.
- Redeem for travel on all major airlines with no blackout dates.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
SunTrust Travel Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- MasterRental/CDW - Pays for covered damages to a rental vehicle.
- Purchase assurance.
- Luxury Hotels and Resorts Portfolio - Hotel extras, such as upgrades, early check-in/late check-out, breakfast and much more.
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance.
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covers you and your family against accidental death or serious injury up to $250,000.
- Baggage Delay - Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in delayed baggage.
SunTrust Travel Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the SunTrust Travel Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 26th, 2014 at 6:36 EDT