Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs
We're sorry, but the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 800-950-5114.
Below you can review the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment.
- 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases.
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited Thank You Points.
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more.
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
FEE 3% (min $5)
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99% - 22.99% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology.
- No annual fee*
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 7th, 2014 at 1:44 EST