- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:$0*
- Network: VISA
- Rating:2.52.6 / 5 from 339 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 2 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- NEW: 2x Points on purchases for dining and entertainment.
- 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases.
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited Thank You Points.
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 15 months||Regular Rate 12.99% - 22.99% (V)|
|Intro Rate0%||Intro Period15 months||Regular Rate12.99% - 22.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3% (min $5)|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99% - 22.99% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology.
- No annual fee*
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs is an Editor's Pick for
If you are interested in the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs against other major online credit card offers.
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – Low Intro APRs shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 6th, 2013 at 6:26 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology