Travelocity Credit Card
- Limited Time Bonus — Earn 5,000 points after your first purchase. Plus, earn an additional 5,000 points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Points can be redeemed for statement credits towards Travelocity purchases for Flights, Hotels, and Vacation Packages.
- Earn 3 points on eligible Travelocity purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates or restrictions.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
Travelocity Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
Travelocity Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Travelocity Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 8th, 2014 at 3:21 EDT