Travelocity Credit Card
- Limited Time Bonus - Earn 5,000 points after your first purchase
- Points can be redeemed for statement credits towards Travelocity purchases for Flights, Hotels, and Vacation Packages.
- Earn 3 points on eligible Travelocity purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates or restrictions.
- Points can now also be redeemed for gift cards and merchandise.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Travelocity Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- In order to take advantage of the 0% introductory APR on balance transfers you should submit your balance transfer request within 45 days of account opening.
Travelocity Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Travelocity Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:10 EDT