UBS Visa Signature Credit Card
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on card purchases within your first 3 months.
- Earn 1 My Choice Rewards point for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases
- Pay with the points you earn or redeem for flights with no blackout dates or redeem for everything else like gift cards, brand-name merchandise, tax-deductible charitable donations, unique travel and other experiences.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (max $250)
UBS Visa Signature Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 21.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Travel benefits: Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Travel Accident Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- Unlimited ATM fee rebates on cash withdrawals made in the U.S.(up to $3 per transaction).
- UBS Concierge Service.
- Purchase Security and Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases.
UBS Visa Signature Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the UBS Visa Signature Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 12th, 2015 at 9:08 EST