United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Check your first bag for free - save up to $100 per roundtrip.
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year.
- Earn double miles on United ticket purchases, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases.
- Your miles don't expire as long as you're a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $95 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- No foreign transaction fees!
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card Reviews
When i tried to book a trip with reward miles for my partner and I they would not put us on the same plane even though the plan was barely booked. They stink and as far as I'm concerned their mile program is a scam. When i called Chase they would not help me. I cancelled my cards with Chase
It's a great card though, I'd highly recommend it! If they tell you you can't have the miles I'd call the customer service center and say something about getting emails in the past, they have been excellent every time I have needed something.
BTW, if you ever spot a link that has a better deal than what we have please let us know by emailing us at products at evolutionfinance.com or just leave a comment on the respective card. We would love to let our customers know and thanks again for all the valuable tips that you offer.
If you are interested in the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 3rd, 2014 at 2:29 EDT