United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Check your first bag for free – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one- time-use passes every year
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don’t expire as long as you’re a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $95 after
FEE 3% (min $5)
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about United MileagePlus® Explorer Card to our community.
how do I Use my two free club passes, will I get a paper "pass" or show my MP Explorer card?
anyone know if I have to live in the USA to be approved for this card? I travel on United all the time, but live in Australia.
Share your insights and review the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Aug 10th, 2015 at 2:52 EDT